Thursday 15 April 2010

DON'T get the cheap bus from Mui Ne to Dalat

Least not without a damn strong nerve and an even stronger sports bra.

If there is one way to punish people for being tight-arses, this is it. Four hours of rickety hell down roads that might as well have been laid by Godzilla in the midst of an epileptic fit. Being, ahem, petite doesn't exactly help either- my bum left the seat about once every two seconds and I caught some genuinely impressive air on more than one occasion.

Apparently for just $2 more you can get a bus that goes on brand spanking new roads. So, unless you want to arrive with bruises having replaced your will to live, I suggest you bite the bullet and fork out for it.

1 comment:

  1. Again, have a video. Again, waited 30 minutes (oh yes) for it to upload then gave up. I. Hate. Vietnamese. Internet.

    Please be patient my darlings xxxx

    ReplyDelete